🍃NZINGHA’s Kale Palak Peneer🍃
1 bunch of Fresh Spinach (chiffanaded)
1 bunch of Fresh Kale (de-ribbed and chiffanaded)
1/4 cup of Fresh Basil (finely chopped)
1/4 cup of Fresh Cilantro (Chopped) or 1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 rib of Scallion
1 tbsp of Butter (Land O Lakes preferred)
1 cup of Trader Joes Asiago, Fontina & Parmesan Cheese mix (or any other cheese you may fancy)
1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 pkg Powdered Chicken Bullion
1 pkg of Powdered Coconut Milk
1 tsp Ginger Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt, Black Pepper and Sugar to taste
1 cup of Water
1) In a medium sized saucepan on a low flame add Butter and Basil, then add Red Pepper Flakes, then add Turneric and sauté till Turneric gets a bit darker.
2) Then add remaining dry ingredients Chicken Bullion Powder, Ginger Powder, Coconut Milk Powder. Give a good stir, now add 1/2 cup of Water.
3) Now to your mixture add you Spinach and Kale mix. Let steam for 3-4 minutes so the greas are cooked and still bright green. Give all the ingredients a good toss coating all the greens. Remove from the heat.
4) Now to your pot of greens add Cheese, Cilantro and Scallions and again give a good stir ti mix it all together covering every green. Now,transfer it all to the blender and liquefy. If its too dry add more of the water. Now purée until smoother and all the leaves are minced into a paste.
5) Final step transfer purée back to the saucepan (mixture should still be a bright green color). Now on a low flame adding the remaining water let purée sautéed for 3minutes. Add your Salt, Pepper and Sugar to taste. Then remove from flame , plate and serve!
Peace Be Your Journey…